Two Foot Four has launched a new service that combines high-end video production with rapid, secure delivery of content – to anywhere in the world.
The new offering combines Two Foot Four’s creativity, skills and expertise in the filming of high quality music video content for artists, labels and management, with fast and secure delivery of edited and approved footage and content to distribution partners across the globe.
Two Foot Four specialises in servicing front line artists and labels that require broadcast quality video content including TV events, promos, live acoustic performances and EPKs. It has now added super fast workflow and delivery from both London and LA.
“Most projects bring with them a unique set of requirements, especially when it comes to delivery of the final content,” Two Foot Four founder Mark Fewell, says. “While it’s important to use experienced creative and crew in order to produce stunning content, it’s also essential to make sure that the right post production and technical facilities partners are in place to ensure accurate workflow and delivery of materials.”
Two Foot Four recently completed its two biggest productions to date:
• U2 performing it first ever live acoustic performance for international TV broadcast of its song ‘Every Breaking Wave’ in London. The event also required three multi-camera TV interviews and a dozen two-camera interviews for international media. The approved edit of the single was available for high-speed download within 24 hours of the shoot, with all interview footage (as required by each territory) made available within 24-48 hours.
• Complete video coverage of Five Seconds Of Summer’s recent DerpCon event in LA. The fan-based event took place over two days, incorporating a live performance at 17,500 sell out capacity LA Forum, and a day on the ‘New York’ set at Paramount Studios. 2ft4 delivered a sizzle reel and approved selection of footage to international media, including non broadcast (fans meet the band!) footage to fans.
Rob Fleming, international marketing director, Universal Music, said: “Two Foot Four has enabled us to reach our international markets with great, time-critical video content, fast, efficiently and securely.”
Whether you are looking to interview an artist using a simple two-camera setup, or are needing to shoot a major event for rapid delivery to media outlets around the world, 2ft4 has the solution that meets the exacting standards and requirements of artist management, labels and international broadcast media.
Two Foot Four offers:
• TV events
• Live acoustic performances
• Sizzle reels
• Motion Graphics
Delivery and distribution
• High speed fibre network for quick, efficient workflow & delivery
• Live streaming
• Multi camera edit-live options
• Post-production in London and LA
• Data storage.
In the last two years, Two Foot Four has worked with numerous front line artists including: U2, 5SOS, Bastille, The 1975, Elton John, Florence & the Machine, Jake Bugg, Brian May, Cheryl, Jamie Woon, McFly, The Wanted, Rizzle Kicks, Thomas Dybdahl, Amy Macdonald, Pixie Lott, Jamie Cullum, Lou Reed, Duffy, Metallica, K’Naan, Stereophonics, Scissor Sisters, Noisettes, Leon Russell, Mona, Bob Geldof, ABBA, Hozier, Robbie Williams, Taio Cruz, Keane and Paul Weller.